*CoMPaSsiOn*


I find this very meaningful~


CompasSion for the CIty!


Jesus said," Let the little children come to me"...


Go beyond ourselves--> be selfless =)



COMPASSION~~~ what a great word God created!

In church, we are taught to love people with CoMpaSsion!!!

In the bible, Jesus said that "Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy."

So what is compassion??

According to Wikipedia, Compassion is a profound human emotion prompted by the pain of others. More vigorous than empathy, the feeling commonly gives rise to an active desire to alleviate another's suffering.

In other words,
"Do to others what you would have them do to you."

My definition --- "Be sensitive to other people's needs & meet their needs." =p


~B E C O M P A S S I O N A T E~




1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Wonder why no one comment...
    I'll be the first one then...
    I like the pictures...& COMPASSION..=)